.daily ramblings from moonhae.

.blogger

문해
1987년 4월 19일
KL

.likes

japanese & korean music
manga
jdorama & jmovies
books & movies
solitude
spends time staring at the computer screen

.listens to

2AM, 2PM, 4minute, 4MEN
abingdon boys school,
acid black cherry, alan, 앤디,
ayumi hamasaki, 빅뱅, 樱桃帮,
BEAST, chihiro onitsuka, D,
다비치, Deep White, Demi God,
Dir en grey, doa, 동방신기,
에픽하이, 에반, FT Island,
flumpool, Gazette,
girugamesh, 하동균, 이바디,
장리인, 전진, Kagrra, Kalafina,
KAT-TUN, 김동완, Kiyoharu, LUG,
LITE, 이효리, 이민우,
Matenrou Opera, Marbell,
MBLAQ, Monster, 문희준,
나디아, One OK Rock,
Red Hot Chilli Peppers, 신화,
SS501, 슈퍼주니어/(M),
Spank Page, Superfly, 대양,
Tsubakiya Shijuusou,
The Underneath, UKiss
Utada Hikaru, Viva Soul,
7 Dayz & Wanted, Wonder Girls,
X Japan, Yuna Ito.

.current tracks

2EN1 - Lonely
B2ST - Back to You
Jay Park - Abandoned

.when i go crazy


.wishlist

. 1 TB HDD
. Docomo/Softbank Keitai
. Docomo P-04B
. Anti CPR Sim
. Creative X-Fi2?
. Canon Powershot SX200 IS
. Ipod Shuffle 4gig Black
. Iphone 4
. Scosche tapSTICK Ipod Shuffle 3G adapter
. Sony Ericsson C902

. alan - Voice of Earth album
. alan - Voice of Us Live DVD
. Chihiro Onitsuka - Dorothy album
. Dir en grey [BLITZ5DAYS]
. Epik High [Pieces, Part One]
. Epik High - Map The Soul
. Gazette - Cassis Single
. Gazette - Guren Single
. Gazette - Distress & Coma Single
. Gazette - NIL
. Gazette - Standing Tour 2006: Nameless Liberty Six Guns Concert DVD (Limited ed)
. girugamesh – girugamesh
. girugamesh – MUSIC limited edition
. girugamesh - BORDER single
. Kagrra, - Shu
. Kalafina - Seventh Heaven
. Marbell - Sister
. One OK Rock - Niche Syndrome
. Spank Page - Puzzle
. Superfly - Box Emotion
. Superfly - Dance at Budokan!! DVD
. The Underneath - Moon flower
. The Underneath - us.
. Tsubakiya Shinjuusou - Tokyo City Rhapsody

. Louis Vuitton Papillion in Damier
. Vivienne Westwood Coach 736 Black Purse
. Sean Johns Unforgivable Woman
. Bvlgari Homme Aqva Marine
. GUESS watch

. Trinity Blood light novels
. Trip to South Korea / Japan
. J Rock concert at Nippon Budokan (just once! onegaishimasu!)
. Holidays to any part of the world (not Brunei/Malaysia)
. MORE MONEY

.still reading


.tagboard




Credits .

Designer , HoneyTe-a.


Saturday, February 23, 2008@11:21 PM
back from perth

ranty. read at own risk. hugs to all. <3

perth 2008 family holiday... ha. ha. ha. want to fake laugh, but the lips won't even curve up ler.


*huge sigh*

I don't even know where to begin. I went with high expectations, of course. After all, this was the only family holiday we've had in goodness knows how long... but of course it's also a "side trip" thanks to me having to attend my convocation. But you know the higher your expectations are, the harder you fall. harhar.

Anyway.

Day of arrival! Plane was cold, plane food sucked, what else is new. Landed in perth. My mum got her milo and nestum thrown away, apparently all items from malaysia containing dairy are banned in australia, great. Fantastic. Exited the arrival hall...and saw parents sauntering in unknown direction. Got pissy obviously because I had no freaking idea where the heck we were supposed to take the damn airport shuttle to our hotel. Fine. Parents sauntering. I shouted once. Twice. Totally pissed. They had to go to the toilet. Fine, i had to go too. Went to the toilet, people berlagging around. AGAIN. Hurried them all out...just in time to see the damn shuttle leave. Expletives ringing in my head by this point. Sat outside in the cold, waited to see if another would come by. Got pissed so decided to ring the number. Got hung up by an idiot who didn't know how to use bluetooth. Fine, called again. Got the confirmation that no, they wouldn't be coming anytime soon. More expletives in my head. Lined up for a taxi, which took ages because when you're pissed, everything just takes a longer time to get done. And also because we each had a luggage, so we wouldn't fit in the normal taxi.

*huge sigh*

Finally reached hotel by 9pm. The receptionist told us their dinner service had ended at 9, and since we were not freaking anywhere near the city, we wouldn't have food... but wait, we still could order from their cafe menu! Fine, that's what we did. Daddy ordered conservatively after seeing the prices = not enough food = even more not enough food since he took the lion's share. All my luck for 2008 has gone, and maybe even for 2009, at the rate I'm sighing again and again.

Went to sleep, expecting to wake up with plans to go here and there. After all, we're on holiday right? And since we were all sniffling, mummy thought it would be prudent to pop some running nose pills or panadols so we'll be all bright and fine the next day. But no. Daddy decided he was an iron man, declined all meds. I didn't take any because I wasn't sniffling anymore out of the cold.

Next day. Of course the iron man fell sick. What did you expect? Black face the whole day. Me, I mean. Took mum and sis out to city centre to waste time. Yes, I used the phrase 'WASTE TIME'. Because that was what we did. Was supposed to bring back all my stuff from Jason's place, so we didn't shop. So there was no meaning for us to go to the city if we don't effing shop, get it? I sigh again. Got breakfast, walked here and there, got some necessities from Woolworths (supermarket), tapao for dad, went back to hotel by 2pm (city closes at 5pm) to deliver food and to see if he was okay. Which of course he wasn't. Declined meds again. Mum's and my eyes cramping from the amount of times we rolled them. Fine. Expected him to be out of bed and fully recovered but no. Instead we wasted time. Doing nothing, getting dad water, his food, god knows what, I got pissed, as usual. Mum, sis and I played cards in the room. From 2pm onwards to the long long long hours we had to sit around in the hotel room.

I sigh.

When we could've gone for a day tour...ate some nice food...no. We ate dinner at the hotel restaurant again, overpriced food even for Aussie restaurant standards. Delivered soup up to the room for dad.

Couldn't sleep at night due to dad's snoring. How ironic, the person who slept the longest in the room the whole day still could sleep so deeply while the rest of us running around slept lightly. Again dad declined and refused all meds, despite the 3 of us prompting at intervals.

Totally pissed.

3rd day in Perth. Wasted time again. Ate out, Asian food, nothing memorable. I can't even remember what the hell we did actually. Let me look at my calendar.

Ah yes. Called Jason and went to Bentley. First went to campus to collect my regalia. Wasn't excited seeing it. Walked with my empty suitcase to where Jason's place was, which was next to the placed I stayed. Took the chance to show mum and sis how and where I walked to campus everyday. Mercifully nothing much to take. Many thanks goes to Jason for being so nice and considerate, bringing us back to the hotel, driving us to eat lunch in the city, showing my mum and sis the sights, bringing us to a Vietnamese place for lunch, then rushing us back to the hotel with dad's lunch. I'm a bad guide because I get tired and cranky easily. So thanks a bunch Jason, even for taking the wrong road and having to take a huge U-turn. At least my mum and sis got to see the Swan River and a bit of King's Park.

Next day, the BIG DAY. CONVOCATION DAY. Still black faced. Mum getting sick, flu, sore bones, cough, losing voice. What the fuck. Totally pissed and angry and upset. Went to city with sis, Northbridge first to get the famous Perth apple strudel which I also got one for Jess' mum for taking care of me so many times in the past. And probably again in the future. Totally love Jess and Nita because I knew at least I'll be graduating with them, and also Shu for putting up with my SMS rants. Anyway. Dad asked for rice because he said he wasn't getting full with the food we got him. Well...*string of expletives* who was the one who said he had no appetite?

I overdid it by buying too much for lunch, which we ended throwing when we came back after the convocation. At least 50 aussie dollars went down the drain, even more I guess. Well, fuck that, not my money. _ _

Can't remember much what happened. Angry and tired and pissed and teary at intervals the whole day. Wanted to go to uni by 5.30 but of course, lazy Australians get off work at fucking 5PM so there was a jam and no taxi came to the hotel despite calling twice. Managed to get one that was dropping off some customers and immediately leapt out to catch the guy before he could leave. Arrived at uni at around 6PM, totally pissed by this point and not in the mood. SMS-begged Jess to come fast because I was either going to cry in front of everyone by then or just lock myself in the toilet. Mum asked me to put on my regalia and take pictures, but I totally lost the mood. Dad kept showing the 'I'm so sick' face and the 'Why did you drag me out of bed' type of face so obviously I showed him the fucking black face because if he could've just taken the damn bloody fucking pills on the first night, we, by that I mean, ME, MUM, and SIS, wouldn't have suffered. Okay back to convocation. Jess, Nita and their families saved me finally around 7PM when they showed up. So grateful I could cry. By the way did I mention no one got me flowers? _ _ or whatever you're supposed to give people when they have their convocations?

Took some pics here and there, the lousy ones are in my camera, oh excuse me, daddy's company camera. _ _

Got through with the convocation, so nervous on stage! By the way, I graduated with a Bachelors of Art in Mass Communications with Distinction (thank you Curtin). Got a fake cert (damn!) because the real one had to go through some chops and processes and wouldn't be ready on time. Anyway, because we arrived late to uni before, I didn't have time to take my studio pictures before the ceremony. So thirsted and hungered through the ceremony, rushed here and there to take pics, grabbed some people, grabbed Jess to take pics...rushed to return the regalia by 11PM, then left. Tired, hungry, thirsty, sweaty...waiting for taxi in the dark...

Parents and sis complaining it was cold, yes, I was also cold, alright? Sigh. Dad complained about here pain there pain, mum was totally sick, sis was silent = moody, I was just pissed. People get parties...get drunk...let's not go there. Let's just not. Dad said this line which got to me...I teared up in anger - "I spent two days in bed for this ceremony, you know." Immediate answer in my head; FUCK YOU. If you'd take the damn meds, we could be off tasting wine (though none of us drink, but its the experience, the experience of being there with family taking photos with the fucking nice scenery, holding koalas feeding kangaroos ghaskldjfklsjdgkljsdlgj fuck) and doing things people go Perth to do. NOT SLEEPING IN THE HOTEL ROOM, NOT EATING HOTEL FOOD, NOT TAPAOING ASIAN FOOD THAT'S FULL OF MSG, NOT CONSERVING MONEY.

-

Finally a taxi stopped in front of us. I saw that it wasn't the same company or number as the one I'd called so obviously I didn't do shit. And there was a guy with his mum waiting there too, how was I supposed to know that was not his taxi? Got said a few words by dad, okay fine, the taxi's ours. Let's go in and shut the fuck up and stop ruining my night. By the way, I didn't get to drink my champagne at uni. I didn't throw my mortarboard with Jess and Nita. I ran out of the photoshoot I was supposed to take with Jess. I sigh.

The driver hesitated when I told him our hotel and address, which prompted my dad to think he didn't know where it was and thus my dad expected me to give the driver blow by blow directions. Well, dude, I've only been here for a year and I didn't have a reason to go ALL THE WAY TO OUR HOTEL FOR NO REAAAAAAASON so how would I know the road from uni to the hotel? The driver asked us whether we wanted to take the normal road or the freeway, so I said I didn't know the road well and just take wherever's the fastest, because do you get it, I'm hungry and tired and pissed. Do I have to cry in front of you to show that? And again the guy asked so I just said fine just take the freeway but he'd already turned onto the normal road. So dad put on his superior tone and said "You can just say it nicely", excuse me, I WAS SPEAKING NICELY. If I wasn't, my sentence would be peppered with Fs here and there, get it? So fine, was sending off an SMS to Shu which totally turned into a rant. A nice SMS in fact. Sorry, Shu.

So my mood changed and I got pissed. Mum and sis didn't make a sound. So I didn't. Mp3 low battery, couldn't listen to some rock songs to appease my mood. Dad figured it was a good time to start talking. First off, it's not. Second, it's never a good time to talk about IRAQ and the US. THE IRAQ AND THE US! THE WAR!!! With an Iraqi driver! I shut up.

Reached hotel. Dad nicely got out of the taxi like he didn't need to pay so of course I was the one who took out my wallet which thankfully had JUST enough money to pay. Then came down from taxi and saw that my mum was puking and my dad was no where near. I got internally angry and directed angry thoughts along the lines of why the hell are you standing waaaay over there not looking after my puking and sick mum.

Got into the damn room. Propped my mum up and of course dad did nothing. Sat down on bed give directions only. On AC lah, hot lah, room smelly lah, throw away the food lah, rot already, fuck lah the food no need money one ah! Take out the fruit lah what lah. If I've known the situation would be like this I would've taken the damn service apartment regardless of what you fucking say. No need to hear your complaints all the time!

I told dad I didn't have my real cert (something along those lines, too tired to remember) and he complained why Curtin so lousy don't give on that day. I too speechless already. My response; "Who ask your daughter so special and smart get Distinction?" Fuck. Angry pissed ran off to shower and cry in bathroom.

Next day. DIE DIE MUST GO FREMANTLE. If not it doesn't count even if you've come to Perth. Woke up late-ish. Again, the three females in the room wasn't the one lagging. Went down. Got a cab. Mercifully dad was silent. Couldn't bear it any longer. Fremantle - fish & chips - dad not feeling well, so we ordered something liquid, something hot. Which he refused because he said he hated creamy things. (...) It's not like you have a damn choice because you are not at home right now, okay. Ate things like fish and chips though it's heaty. Finally RELUCTANTLY GAVE FACE TO US ate one panadol. No, not for his own good, not to get better. Not for the good of us, so no need to burden us. GAVE FACE TO US THAT'S WHY HE ATE IT. EAT PANADOL ALSO HAVE TO GIVE FACE ONE!

By the way I must've eaten an entire standard bar of panadol by myself in Perth already. TOTALLY OVERDOSED TILL NO EFFECT ALREADY.

Fine, fuck it. Walk 5 minutes, want rest. Want photos. Fine all the photos I take, please just PS me in. Oh wait, I guess I got to do that myself. No family pics with 4 of us. Don't count graduation studio ones, that's not a holiday pic. THAT'S THE DAMN OBLIGATORY ONE.

Went to market, browsed around. Mum didn't take my advice and bought some expensive bananas. Ended up expensive and no taste. Same to the damn rockmelon, the damn apricot. Mum can't eat mangoes, dad got 4. Fantastic. Wanted to buy cherries but dilly dally didn't buy. I tired and cranky till don't know where already.

Last day in Perth, so had to take dad to city, if not he can't say he's been there right. Fine took train back to Perth City. Cheaper than taxi, got more atmosphere, see more Perth views. Why the hell didn't we just do that and give me the taxi money to spend in the first place. BTW, none of us bought stuff in Perth except sis. I'm sorry guys, I was too out of it. No souvenirs.

Walked less than 30 mins in city. Everything expensive, according to dad. Fine whatever. Went into Borders but not enough money cannot buy. If not you see I'll go crazy. No money no space in luggage. Went out, sat there for 10 minutes. Dad insisted he wanted to sun himself. We all pooh-poohed him by saying Perth has the highest rate of skin cancer patients. HARHAR. Went to Northbridge, of course I stopped at the place I was familiar with. Wanted to lead them to Hogs Breath Cafe, famous steakhouse in Perth for obviously some steaks and stuff but no, no one hungry. Fine. Dad wanted a photo of a tacky food court. Damn effing tacky okay. Like freaking tasteless. I hate how Westerners view Chinese culture. Dad scold mum for putting her bags on the table. Because to get a shot of the food court we had to go across the road which was a restaurant. Excuse me, who's the one who wanted the photo? Who's the one who wanted the mangoes my mum was holding for me at that time? Totally eye muscle cramp, roll too much.

Tired again so went back. Mind you this was not even 7PM and the city closes at 9PM and the free bus service is until 1AM!!! I sigh over and over and over and run out of luck until 2010. Strawberries sweated and leaked juice all over my only pair of jeans. Sigh.

Ate hotel food for dinner, of course. Nothing new there. Ranted with mum and sis over dinner, of course dad stayed in hotel room and expected us to bring dinner up to him. Told them how upset I was. Still am over the whole incident. Lots of things I won't put here. But suffice to say when I earn money I'm taking my mum and sis out. Sorry dad, why don't you just go on your motivational courses and waste money there. I'll shop and eat and take pictures and make myself happy. And my mum and sis.

Very upsetting how one factor affects so many other factors. I keep telling myself if only if only but what the fuck is the use of if only.

Oh yeah, some more, reached hotel already right, dad can ask, tomorrow we still have one day right? Really sleep till blur, every night nicely snoring away while the three of us don't sleep at all. Next day go on plane already go home lah! Go where! *curse*

Reached airport today at fucking early 12PM expecting to check in for a 2PM flight but no. DELAYED. DAMN THAT WORD. DELAYED TO 4PM! Wasting time. Lucky can check in early no need lug luggage around. Another stupid thing happened again, I just forgot it. Oh yeah, check out time at 10AM, but dad ask can extend to 12PM or not. This was when we didn't know the flight had been delayed okay. Is it not the norm to check in airport 2 hours before or is it for sakai people like me only? You go check out at 12PM for 2PM flight you think sempat or not! Check out, dilly dally 10 minutes, pay the hotel bill, call taxi, wait for taxi, 2o -30 minutes to airport ARGH. Fine checked out on time went to airport early delayed fine go check in dump luggage nag nag nag went up for food. And btw, you think you own the damn hotel, you wanna check out what time you check out what time arh!

Again I angry over brunch. Cannot make up mind one. Waste my time go here and there I so damn impatient already then still eat fried food though sick. _ _ Don't care about him anymore, I paid and bought my food. Till I sot or the person sot gave us the wrong order, I didn't bother changing. No energy whatsoever. Decided to waste dad's money buying gossip mags. Which I did. I got TWO. EFFER. If I wasn't so conscious I would've gotten the twice as expensive souvenirs already!

So yeah landed already, dad went to get car, everything okay till the time want to put the luggage in the car. Even before we left for Perth, dad also die die stubborn don't want to listen to our advice. I SHOULD'VE SEEN THE SIGNS. I SHOULD HAVE. I KICK MYSELF FOR NOT SEEING IT.

My luggage was the biggest. OBVIOUSLY. Since I had to ferry stuff here and there and what not. So logically their 3 smaller bags can go in the boot then please put it in right? Why do you have to waste time AGAIN arranging my bag first then your bag then don't know whose? Even though we told him again and again and again the 3 smaller bags fit just nice then mine sit in backseat with me and sis. No, waste time. This was before we left for Perth. Then came back logically YOU DO THE SAME THING RIGHT? No. This time I put my foot down and said look, you just put these 3 bags in, mine at the back, then we chao. Some more can dilly dally attempt his decision then decide want to go pay the parking ticket in the middle of what he was doing!

I totally NO EYE SEE.

So now I'm back. Thanks for reading. I didn't get flowers, didn't get my graduation bear, my cert even, any souvenirs for you guys and myself and I was like a damn maid. We didn't go on any tours whatsoever. SO DEPRESSING I practically teared up every damn day. Every night cannot sleep properly toss here and there go toilet cold then goodness knows what. No photos either, I'll get them from the camera and post up the better looking ones. But no holiday photos.

I rant and rant sampai forget to download my manga and my 284MB drama ep on CB finish dl.

Thanks for reading.

Friends are still the best for me.

|


eXTReMe Tracker