Wednesday, December 17, 2008@4:21 PM
tag by chong
Starting time : 4.23pm
Name : Moon
Sisters : 1
Brothers : 0
Shoe size : 5/6
Height : just over 5 feet
Have you ever been on a plane : Yes
Swam in the ocean : Not in the deep ocean
Fallen asleep at school : Yes
Broken someone’s heart : I'm sure they'll never tell me if I do
Fell off your chair : Yes
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : No. snort.
Saved e-mails : I save all my emails
What is your room like : Big and messy.
What's right beside you: cabinet at the right side
What is the last thing you ate : Chewing gum
Ever had...
Chicken pox : Yes
Sore throat : Rarely
Broken nose : No
Do you Believe in love at first sight : Lust got la wtf.
Like picnics : Yea. When are we going
Who was/were...
The last person you danced with : Nobody.
Last made you smile : I smiled at my boss running down the hall wtf
You last yelled at : No one
Today did you...
Talk to someone you like : If only
Kissed anyone : No
Get sick : No
Talk to an ex : No
Miss someone : No
Who do you really hate: No one at the moment
Do you like your hand-writing : No. long time didn't write, messy like shit now
Are your toe nails painted : No
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : 5 star hotel room bed eh seh
What color shirt are you wearing now : Black
Are you a friendly person : When i feel like it
Do you have any pets : No
Do you sleep with the TV on : Laptop on got la
What are you doing right now : Snort i'm at work. and slacking
Can you handle the truth : What do you want to tell me first
Are you closer to your mother or father :Mama
Do you eat healthy : Snort
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : No
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : chan ah dy or shubert
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Depends.
Are you confident : Depends
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
I tend not to dwell on the past
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
fulfil my wishlist and more
travel with family
travel solo
travel with friends
invest
5 of my bad habits:
messy
procrastinating
stingy
uncaring
lazy
5 places I am living in:
Putra Heights
Brunei house
Melaka grandpa house
fantasy dream home
disillusionment
5 people I tag:
shubert
chan ah dy
piaochan
farahchan
noviarkun
done.