Wednesday, January 21, 2009@9:56 PM
MY PHONE ROSAK
DAMN FUCKER TIU BAD MOOD NOW BECAUSE PHONE ROSAK MY DAISETSU NO SONY ERICSSON K800I NANDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
giving me white screen of death now you say nice or not! and i don't have spare phone of my own (curse you god damn fucker from luct who stole my phone YES I SAID STOLE SINCE YOU DID NOT BOTHER RETURNING IT TO ME) at least i would've been happy with that phone even though it's like ancient but IT'S IN GOOD CONDITION LO AND GOT ORANGE CASING SUMMORE. now lagi angry using beat up samsung my cousin's one which means in the phonebook damn a lot of nonsense contacts and wat the fuck can only type in caps.
I DEMAND A NEW PHONE.
went online and checked if there's any way of reviving my SE WHICH OF COURSE GOT LA but wat the fuck ridiculous need to pay the website for credits before can use their services STUPID LO.
and lagi tiu now is the timing could not have been any better because i could've immediately swooped in and ordered my keitai BUT NOOOO FUCKER SE YOU DIED I GOT NO CPR PHONE NOW.
and mama don't want to sponsor and refuse to see me get keitai because waste money ARGH FUCKER SIAL I WANT MY KEITAI.
I DON'T EVEN LIKE C902 THAT MUCH LO BUT I ONLY LIKE SE PHONE NOW AND IT'S THE MOST REASONABLE ACCEPTABLE ONE.
to top it all off all my molars started hurting and i got an ulcer at the back of my mouth
YES SUFFICE TO SAY THIS IS A VERY ANGRY AND TULAN POST I REFUSE TO GO OUT CARRYING NONSENSE SAMSUNG NO GAYA WAN
ARGH
THERE WAS SOMETHING ELSE AGAIN BUT BY THE TIME I REOPEN THIS TO EDIT I TOTALLY FORGOT SO SEMAKIN TIU.
OH YEAH STUPID QQESTORE AND YEAHSTORE.COM WAT THE HELL CAN YOU UPGRADE YOUR SERVER WHY CRASH WHEN I WANT TO CHECK PHONE PRICE MAMA I DON'T CARE I DEMAND KEITAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
i think my period's coming